November 16th, 2010 4:07 pm
Posted by Cluster Ready
Tags: ansys, Appro, Aspen Systems, Cluster, Cluster demos, Events, Hardware, high performance computing, HPC, Intel, Intel Cluster Ready, Platform Computing, QLogic, scalability, Software, Super Computers
Update - In case you missed it... view "7 Reasons Why You Need Intel Cluster Ready." (Special thanks to Intel Cluster Ready partner, Aspen Systems, Inc.)
Were you there? Please leave your comments about SC10.
Check back for more news and a follow-up from SC10.
Let Intel Cluster Ready be your guide…
Take the Intel Innovation Tour, learn about some of the Intel Cluster Ready partners, and enter to win a HP Pavilion Mini Netbook. Several tours each day, and a daily drawing at 5:00pm Wed. Check at Intel booth #2813 for times and details.
In-Booth Presentations & Demos at Intel Booth #2813
Come by to see the demos, hear about the latest Intel technologies, and catch up with the Intel Cluster Ready team and partners.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 10:00 am – Intel's Bill Magro will present Everything Works! End User Experience with Intel Cluster Ready. Come hear about end users like Simpson Strong-Tie and others who are reaping the value of an Intel Cluster Ready cluster.
- 7 Reasons Why You Need Intel Cluster Ready, by Aspen Systems, Inc., Professional HPC Clusters and Services
- Appro Ready-To-Go Cluster Demo: Ready-To-Go Clusters for Seismic Coverage Validation Engine, part of Halliburton, Landmark ProMAX® software suite - Maximize geophysical investments with Appro Ready-To-Go Cluster, a pre-configured Intel® Cluster Ready certified supercomputing solution. Pre-tested to run Landmark's new Seismic Coverage Validation software tools, this solution makes the process of choosing the right system easy.
More Fun Events to Come at SC10!
HPC Idol 2010 – Giving up those HPC blues. Have time for a party on Wednesday evening? Don't miss the Platform Computing party at the House of Blues, from 6:30 – 10:00pm, Nov 17th.
Possibly, one of the highlights of this event will be an original, never before and likely never again, song from Intel Cluster Ready.... "Get Ready" with back-up vocals by the "Clusterettes."
How do you get your invitation to attend? Just stop by the Platform Computing booth #2739, Intel booth #2813, or QLogic booth #3649 to ask for an invitation to attend!
In the Appro Booth #1939:
Wednesday Nov 17th -
- 11:15am – Intel Cluster Ready and Appro Ready-To-Go Clusters, Rick Layden, Intel
- 11:45pm – Ready-To-Go Clusters with ANSYS, Barbara Hutchings, ANSYS
In the QLogic Booth #3649:
Wednesday Nov 17th -
- 1:30 pm – It's all about InfiniBand Clusters, presented by Jeremy Siadal of Intel.
Don't forget to look for us, your Intel Cluster Ready team, in booths 2813 and 4517.
Hope to see you here in New Orleans!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
You must be a Registered Member in order to comment on Cluster Connection posts.
Members enjoy the ability to take an active role in the conversations that are shaping the HPC community. Members can participate in forum discussions and post comments to a wide range of HPC-related topics. Share your challenges, insights and ideas right now.
Login Register Now